Friday, July 6, 2012

A Tasty Thumb

I don't have a green thumb. Plants and their well-being are a mystery to me. But I do have whatever the green thumb's equivalent in the kitchen might be called. I love to cook. I love to create. And while things don't always turn out just right, they turn out great often enough to keep me going back.

This blog is dedicated to people who feel about cooking the way I feel about plants. You'd love to cook, but it all seems like a big mystery to you. Hopefully I can decode some of the secrets of the kitchen for you while sharing my experiments, my successes, and even the occasional failure, as well as some of my fail-proof favorites.

Don't expect frequent postings here. I'm mommy to three three and under and they obviously come first. But feel free to send me your questions and I'll build a future post around them!

Until our first adventure,

Trudy

No comments:

Post a Comment